April 23, 2010

Being Naughty At Work

Master and I have never been able to talk freely while I'm at work when He calls, because I'm on a work phone which is monitored from time to time. No biggie there, but you can't really talk about kink that way. Even in code, it sounds kinda weird to "vanilla" people. So we just avoid it.

Well as you can tell from yesterday's post we found a way around that via texting on my cell. Which is awesome.

And last night we had more "wake Kitten up with sex" sex. Which was incredible.

Today I was bored as hell at work. But thankfully about two hours before I was to get out of work Master decided to start texting me and we had some naughty fun.

We flirted, we teased, and He gave me orders. He wanted me to go into the bathroom and scent myself at least twice before I got out of work.

It has been a long time since I've received orders to carry out at work. So instantly my clit was tingling. I did as I was told and told Him via text that I had done as I was told.

Once I got home I took Radar out and then we went out to dinner.

Dinner was great. We just got home a little while ago and Master told me to get my post out of the way, so here I am! It's almost 8pm already. It doesn't feel like it should be that late. But we were out to dinner longer than expected.

We don't really know what is going on this weekend. All of our plans are up in the air.

We might go see my mom. We might be going to dinner tomorrow night with SS if she can find a babysitter, and our friend ST may be in town this weekend. Ugh. To much going on. Or not going on as the case may be. I hate it when all of our plans are last minute like this. But in SS's and ST's case, it can't be avoided. They are forever wanting to do things last minute, or canceling last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment