April 16, 2010

Relaxation

Today my total of four hours of work went by rather quickly, which was nice. So before I knew it I was home. Shortly after I walked in the door Master and I headed back out to go to the local treasurer's office. We shelled out the $12 and got Radar his dog license. So we can finally send in that pet agreement to our landlord. The only concern I had was that since Master was the one to take Radar to the vet to get his rabies shot, His name was the only one on the rabies vaccination certificate. And due to that, His name is the only one on the dog license. But Master reminded me that since we are married, and there is an emergency, there shouldn't be a problem if I'm the only one who can respond.

After that we came back home and played with Radar for a while. Due to the ups and downs of the weather neither Master, myself, or Radar is feeling 100% right now. So we're trying to "make" Radar rest. It's not easy.

Master and I went out to dinner and are relaxing currently. As I stated before neither of us are feeling 100%.

Now we're looking into flea and tick preventive medications. I'm trying to find the best deal for Radar. The vet suggest Frontline plus, but I want to make sure that's not just a promotion they get paid to push. So I'm shopping around. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment