April 9, 2010

Puppy Pics

Well before I post the new pics, first let me get my post done. (I know most of you are going to scroll straight to the pics.. lol)

Work dragged today. Again V was not in the office, so I am now two days behind in my work. Monday should prove to be interesting. The odd thing was that after lunch break I was the only person left in my department. Literally.

My supervisor left because it was his half day, my trainer had taken the day off, the other clerk in my department had her half day, and V was out of the office. Fucked up.

The two people in my carpool, MZ and AM, wanted to leave work an hour early. Well, because I was the only one left in my department I couldn't leave early. I had to stay. Plus, I didn't really want to waste an hour of personal time just to get home an hour early for no reason what so ever. Thankfully Master was willing to come pick me up. MZ said she would stay if I didn't have a ride. She's a sweet girl. But honestly I wanted Master to pick me up anyway. More time with Him, ya know?

Much to my surprise though, when I got out of work, and started walking towards our car, Radar popped his head into the front seat! Master had brought him with! It was a really nice surprise.

Radar behaves really well in the car, which is great.

Once we got home we went outside and got some pics of Radar. We had some other pics of him napping that we hadn't transferred to the computer either, so we uploaded those as well.

Here are the puppy pics.

[gallery link="file" orderby="ID"]

As you can see I was the one holding his leash while Master snapped away with the camera. So there you go. Puppy pics. :-)

After that Master and I went out to dinner, came home, and have been relaxing ever since.

Tomorrow Master has a job interview. He wants me to go with Him for moral support and to play navigator. Alarm clocks on the weekends suck, but I'm happy that Master has a job interview. I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment