September 24, 2009

Okay It's Fall, But Not Really

Okay, so yeah. The first day of fall was on Tuesday. It is now Thursday, and it doesn't really feel like fall, yet. It's muggy as hell. The weather man promised rain and storms, but didn't really deliver. It must be the best job in the world. You get paid to be wrong 95% of the time. Rock on.

Master had insomnia last night, so He stayed up while I curled up and went to sleep. BC picked me up and took me to work. We talked about his upcoming trip with his girlfriend. They are leaving tomorrow to go up north and celebrate his birthday. He's turning 33 on Monday. Lucky him, he gets to go to doctor appointments on his birthday to get lab test results. Joy for him. Poor guy.

Work was slow and was going pretty good until almost the end of the day. Then our supervisor got a bug up his ass because someone complained that they hadn't received something by a certain point in time. Um, dude. Seriously, everything is caught up. We have no idea what the hell this person's problem is. But I found that rude. Instead of coming to myself or my coworker and asking, "Do you guys have this?" they went straight to the supervisor, who ever it was.

So my coworker and I weren't the happiest people in the world right then. But whatever. Someone had a bug up their ass, and so in turn but a bug up my supervisor's ass. You know, sharing is caring and all that happy horse shit.

Master picked me up from work. I have the next four days off. Rock on. And I'm going to get some overtime in on Tuesday. That is, if there is work to do. BC has to be to work by 6am that day, so I asked if I could still carpool with him so I could hopefully get another hour or two of work in. He said that wasn't a problem.

Master and I had dinner and watched a comedy special on Netflix. Now Master is kicking butt in His video game. The one He is currently playing is called "Viking: The Battle For Asgard". He seems to like it.

We don't really have any concrete plans for the next four days, but I don't care because I get to sleep in! Yay!

I feel.... sleepy. But I'm not really tired. Also my right nipple piercing hurts right now. It seems that wearing a sports bra is not a good idea while having nipple piercings. It pushed my piercing into my nipple and I accidentally banged it on a corner of a cubicle wall. Yeah, I'm graceful. So now it's sore. :-(

I have been putting wound wash in it just to try and make sure it doesn't get infected somehow. Other than that, I'm just being very careful. It doesn't feel like I tore anything. It basically feels that due to the piercing being mashed into my skin, it has rubbed some skin away. I think it a couple of days it'll be just fine. It's not inflamed or anything. Just sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment