September 13, 2009

Wonderful Night

Last night, after a relaxing afternoon/evening Master and I retired to the bedroom. I had put on some lingerie so I would look nice for Him and He pulled out the rabbit vibrator.

I didn't realize that the last time we had used it was in April. Holy hell. This toy has been neglected, the poor thing. Only this time, we were smart and kept the lights on so Master could see what He was going, and it didn't make me feel like I had a some kind of science fiction creation being shoved into my twat because of the lights on the control section of it.

Master situated Himself so that I could play with Him while He used the toy on me. It felt amazing. He had one of my legs up and over His torso. (He was laying on His side.)  And I had put lube on my hand so that it would slide more easily over His cock.

To be perfectly honest we hadn't done this sort of thing in a long time. I mean He'll finger me and I'll stroke His dick.. but we don't have long sessions where we just play with one another as extended foreplay. We'll have to try and do that more often!

As He watched Himself fucking me with this toy, and I was stroking His cock, He would squeeze my thigh or suddenly grip my leg and it was hot, feeling Him react in such a way. I had to beg to cum as I got close to an orgasm. He allowed it, and then He had me clean the toy off with my mouth before He repositioned Himself and entered me.

He fucked me very hard and allowed me to cum a few more times before having me get on all fours. He had me kneel up and bounced me off of His cock and we came together. It was bliss.

Today Master and I relaxed, did a bit of grocery shopping and have been just chilling around the apartment.

Right now Master is making dinner. We're having Polish Sausage. Yum!

Also, as I'm sure some readers may have noticed already.. I have deleted my past posts that had pictures in them. I have now moved all pics to this page. The link is also at the top of the blog, next to the title. From now on, when we have new pics, I'll be listing them there. Finally, for all you pervs out there, a page where it is nothing but pics.

Plus Master had that sort of page when His blog was up, and I liked the idea. As it was before, you can click on the picture if you want to see the full size of it. Ya freaks. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment