September 9, 2009

Looking Back

For whatever reason, about two days ago I decided to go into our bedroom closet and pull down some of my old hand written slave journals. Three in particular. Why? I don't know, I just grabbed them.

So over the past couple of days I have been going back and reading old entries. Tonight I read some that included our honeymoon. *sighs happily* I can't wait to go back to Sybaris one day. I'm hoping for our 4th wedding anniversary. (That gives us about a year and a half to save up... )

I have no idea why I felt compelled to pull these down and start reading them again. But then again sometimes I do that with this blog as well.

I no longer keep a hand written slave journal, just this blog. After a while of doing them both Master didn't see the sense it my doing the hand written one, when I pretty much put all of the same things here on this blog. Plus, it's actually easier for me to do it this way. I'm way faster at typing then I am at writing. Weird.

Last night Master claimed me. We connected and it was wonderful. We had played with one another for quite sometime before He ate me out and then claimed me. He eventually had me lay on my stomach, and He propped my pillows under my hips, forcing my ass into the air. He stuck His thumb in my ass and used that grip to move my pussy up and down the length of His cock.

After He filled me with His cum, He said, "I almost forgot about that pillow trick..."

He said it in such a way that made me giggle. We went into the living room and had a cigarette before He stood up, had me kneel before Him and clean Him off with my mouth.

We then retired to the bedroom and He curled up to me until I fell asleep. I think He got up shortly there after, but I'm not sure.

His insomnia is still with Him. But it meant a lot to me that He curled up to me until I fell asleep. I slept much better last night then I have in quite some time, due to that.

I don't sleep well when He's not in bed with me. After all this time, it is very difficult to drift off without knowing He is near.

I've thought about asking Him if I could sleep on my slave mat in the living room, when He can't sleep, just so I can be close to Him as I doze off.

I haven't asked because I don't know if He would grant it. And also because normally when we go to bed, He at least attempts to sleep, and I don't want to keep Him up by sleeping in the living room.

Last night was incredible though. I kept thinking back to it all day today, which kept a smile on my lips.

I feel kind of spread out at the moment, mentally. By that I don't mean that I have a lot on my mind. In fact, my brain seems pretty quiet at the moment. I guess I feel more scattered?

I just feel all over the place. I don't feel solid, if that makes any sense. Yeah.. that probably doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment