September 7, 2009

Labor Day

The three day weekend is at an end. It was relaxing, and I enjoyed the break. But, as it always seems to... it went by rather quickly. I don't know why it seems that way. There are times where weekends can seem to last quite a long time. But it seems that whenever you get an extended time from work, it goes by more quickly. Odd, don't you think?

We didn't do anything special for Labor Day. We went down to visit my mother for a few hours this afternoon, and that was about it. My mother had given me some clothes she no longer needed, so I went through those shortly after we got home. There are some really nice work shirts she gave me, so that's awesome. There was even a few pairs of pants in there for me. It looks like I won't need to go clothes shopping for a while. Although I do need new work shoes.

After that we had pizza for dinner and Master has been racking in some time on His newest video game, the one that we got a great deal on yesterday. Me? I'm not really sure what to do with myself. I feel like being online, but there isn't much to do on the computer.

I feel like reading, but after a while I get sick of that. I could take a nap, but then I won't sleep tonight and it seems like a waste to sleep away the evening. Bleh. I hate it when I can't figure out what to do with myself.

So I suppose I'll go take a bath and try and relax my muscles a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment