September 23, 2009

Blah,Blah,Blah

Yeah. I didn't have a title in mind. Can you tell? I can.

Last night Master and I had sex. There was no pain! Hooray! We both were a bit nervous about it, to be honest. After that last time, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to finish. And He was afraid of me getting very ill, again.

We started off on our sides. That seems the least... demanding position we could think of. But for whatever reason I don't get off very easily in that position. So I told Master this, and said that I would rather be used for His pleasure.

He bit and nipped me as He claimed me. He then had me roll onto my stomach. I crossed my legs and bucked my hips. It was amazing. I was still not allowed to cum because I had asked to be used. After He filled me, I cleaned Him off, scented myself, and we laid there talking for a little while before curling up and going to sleep.

I got up this morning and went to work. BC was running a little late, but we made it on time. Work went dreadfully slow. It figures that most of the past two weeks have been very fast paced, and then today... would drag.

Master picked me up from work and we went home. He had me slip into a silk black robe because BC was stopping by. He had been storing some things here and he wanted to pick them up. He also had a surprise for us.

He brought us an Angus skull. Master used to have a buffalo skull that He had painted an awl onto. Unfortunately that skull broke. So when BC saw the Angus skull, he decided to get it for Master.

It is currently hanging on our living room wall. I don't know if Master will paint an awl on this one, if we were to get our hands on some paints.

We watched a movie and ate dinner. We have been relaxing since then. The movie was called, "The War of the Roses". It was pretty good. Thanks to Netflix we see a lot of movies we normally wouldn't be able to.

Today was my 6 month mark at work. I'm still enjoying my job, for the most part. But as with any job there are somethings that will irk you. I work tomorrow and then I have a four day weekend.

Since today seemed to take forever I feel a little worn out, or worn down. There is a difference. I'm just not sure which it is. I'm leaning towards worn down.

But I think a nice hot bath and some more time with Master will perk me right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment