September 20, 2009

Long Weekend

Today after Master and I got up we got ready for the day, and Master called His mother. She said that she was at the hospital with KB, so Master said we would stop by a little later.

First we went grocery shopping, and then picked up a get well soon card for KB. We came home, put away the groceries, took care of the dog, and then headed back out.

The hospital that KB is at is enormous. But eventually we figured out how to get back up to his room. He is still in ICU, but he seems pretty good. He's just really tired. He says that he's not in any pain, so he's not on any pain killers. They still are not sure as to whether or not he will require open heart surgery. He will be on medication for the rest of his life though. We stayed for about a half hour. KB was nodding in and out of sleep, so we decided to let him rest.

When we got back home I talked to my mother and listened to all of the family drama on that side of the fence. Fun, fun, fun.

After that Master made dinner and we watched a movie. It was a Robin Williams movie called "Toys". That.... is a fucked up movie. I enjoyed it, I think.

I took my bath and put on an outfit and I actually found one of my hair ties so I put my hair up! Master was shocked by this. I hardly ever put my hair up, because if I leave it up to long I get bad headaches. But I flipped the tail part of it behind the hair tie and pulled it through, like I used to when I was like.. 13 or 14. I'm hoping that will keep the headaches away, because now the hair tie won't be right up against my head, adding pressure.

If it works, I just may do it more often. I'm so bored with my hair it's not even funny. I'm not allowed to dye it. I don't want to cut it either. It just finally got long again. Bah. I don't know what to do with it.

So anyways, we don't know how much longer KB will be in the hospital. I'm sure that'll be decided once they determine whether or not he requires surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment