September 11, 2009

Goodbye Den

Last night Master was sitting in His recliner, when suddenly He told me to get off the computer so He could have it. So I sat on my slave mat and was relaxing. He then told me that He had been thinking about closing down His blog. I was a bit surprised by this, to be honest. He said that He just doesn't write on it as much as He used to, and He would rather focus His energies elsewhere.

I understood that part. He was never into blogging as much as I was/am. So He asked me how to do it, and I honestly didn't know. So we had to search on the Word Press website, found out how to do it.. and before you knew it... His blog was deleted. It's gone now. So for those of you who had it linked on your blogs/websites.. this is your heads up.

When we went to bed Master said I seemed a bit down about Him deleting His blog. I told Him that I had always enjoyed reading His posts. I mean, yes we're married and we talk all the time, but it was still nice to see His thoughts put into writing. He said, "Well it's a bit late now, there is no undo."

I just kind of shrugged it off. I mean yes I enjoyed reading His blog, and I liked the fact that He did in fact have a blog... but if it wasn't something He enjoyed anymore, why bother... ya know?

My blog isn't going anywhere. I am still required to post here daily. It is still part of my slave duties.

Last night after we laid there talking for a little bit Master had me curl up and we went to sleep.

Work went okay. After He picked me up we bought dog food and then had a couple of drinks at the bar we like to go to. A little splurge, to try and forget about the stress of life at the moment. No biggie.

Other then that there isn't a lot going on. At least not that is coming to mind immediatley.

I'll do a more lengthy blog post tomorrow (er... later today?). Right now I'm enjoying the small buzz that I have going on and just being.

No comments:

Post a Comment