September 17, 2009

Unwinding

Today work went pretty well. It went by at a decent rate, and my coworker was actually pleasant today. It was somewhat surreal.

Last night Master went to bed and curled up with me around 11:30pm. I am very happy to report that He slept the entire night! Whoo-hoo! No wonder I feel so refreshed today. It has been about two weeks since He's slept the whole night through with me in bed.

It's not like I consciously know that He isn't there. But some how my body must know, because whenever He tells me the next day that He got up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep for about four or five hours.. I look at Him and go, "No wonder I don't feel rested."

It's weird, don't you think?

But today, I had no way of really knowing that He slept the whole night until He told me. And this morning I had woken up feeling well rested and relaxed. Hopefully that happens more often.

I am really enjoying the book that I am reading, that I quoted from in yesterday's post. I'm glad that I finally decided to read it. I don't know why I was so hesitant about it before.

Right now I feel relaxed and although my shoulders and back are bothering me, I feel rather content as well.

Oh! Also, I have this piece of bloodstone that Master gave me a few years ago. I love bloodstones. It is one of my birthstones, the other being aquamarine. I'm a March baby.

I told Master that I would love to find a way to have this piece of beautiful bloodstone turned into a pendant. A pendant large enough to fit onto my Eternity collar. I don't want it to become a permanent fixture to the collar, just something I can slide onto it. However, this is just a lose piece of bloodstone. I wish I could afford to have it made into a pendant somehow. But I'm also afraid that even if I could afford to have it done, that the piece would be ruined while it was being created. I would be devastated.

It is hard to find a good piece of bloodstone. Most of them don't have as many red flecks and/or veins in them as this particular piece does.

I want it with me, but I am afraid to carry it around lose like it is. *sigh* I would be so sad if I lost it. One day I'll figure it out. For now it is kept safe in a trinket box.

I've thought about collecting various bloodstones. They aren't that expensive. Perhaps one day I will be able to start that collection. What I would do with said collection, I'm not sure. But one thing is certain, it would be a beautiful collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment