September 5, 2009

Flirtatious Husband

See, I told you I'd do another post today! :-D

Today Master and I ran an errand or two and then just sort have been relaxing around the apartment the rest of the day. At one point today, we were watching a movie and Master was rubbing my back and He had said something... I honestly can't remember what.. and when I laughed and looked up at Him He had this glint in His eyes. I said, "You're very flirtatious today."

To which He replied, "Okay I'll stop then."

I quickly said, "No!!! I like it!"

And I do. Now by my saying that I like it when He is flirtatious, I mean with me.. I wouldn't like it, at all, if He were flirting with other people. I'm a territorial slave. Odd huh? But it works for us, and He knows.. and fully accepts.. this about me. Just as He is a very territorial Master. I think if I wasn't territorial He would worry.

Anyhow.. He has been flirting with me, and in turn me flirting with Him, since I got out of work yesterday. And it's been wonderful.

We've been making cute little comments back and forth. Sexy, flirtatious, and down right blunt. *sigh* I've been a happy Kitten.

A good example is last night while we were at the bar, Master had bought a piece of beef jerky and I had bought a Hershey's candy bar. Well the way I eat a Hershey's candy bar is I break off the individual pieces and eat them one by one. I don't know why, so don't ask.

After Master had finished His beef jerky I had just put the second to the last piece in my mouth and was chewing on it. Suddenly I see Him grab the last piece and pop it into His mouth. I playfully pouted and said, "That was my last piece!"

He was holding it in His mouth, and He said, "Do you want it?"

I thought He was joking or was trying to tempt me into pouting further, so I said no.

His eyes got that glint to them, and He said, "Are you sure?"

So I giggled and said, "Yes I would like it."

"You can have half."

So I swallowed the piece in my mouth, and He kissed me, using His tongue to push half of the now melty chocolate piece into my mouth. When we broke off the kiss I had half, and He had half. I giggled because some of His saliva of course had come with the chocolate piece and landed square on my chin. I wiped it off and He laughed and said, "You know you're married when.."

It's been wonderful. I've greatly enjoyed His flirty mood. He gets like this sometimes, and when He does I just can't get enough of it. And when He does get like this, it triggers me to respond in kind, which then causes Him to do the same.. so thankfully it turns into this wonderful cycle that He and I don't lose for at least two to three days.

I mean, we're always affectionate and very touchy feely... but sometimes this sort of mood just kicks up in one of us and I love it when it happens.

As Master pointed out last night, "We still get like this even after almost 7 years..." (It'll be 7 years in March.)

No comments:

Post a Comment