September 29, 2009

Bbbrraaaiiinnnsss....

I feel like a zombie. Only, my limbs aren't falling off of me, and the bags under my eyes aren't quite that bad, yet.

Last night I knew I should get to bed at a half way decent hour. The only problem was that I wasn't tired. Not one bit. So Master and I stayed up a little late, talking and what not.

We retired to the bedroom and He claimed me. After He filled me with His cum, we had a cigarette, curled up and fell asleep. That was somewhere around 12:30 or 1am. I can't really remember which.

Either way, I woke up twice in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. So the little sleep I did get was broken up.

I woke up, amazingly, before my alarm went off. I had set it for 5am. I woke up at about 4:50am. Joy. It was pitch black outside. I didn't want to turn on the bedroom light, because I didn't want to wake Master up. But somehow I found some clothes, that matched, and stumbled my way into the living room. I got ready for work, got dressed, and then waited for BC to call. Unfortunately I didn't grab the phone on the first ring.

He called at about 5:10am. He was early. But thankfully I was ready anyway. It doesn't take me long to get ready in the morning. I brush my teeth, I brush my hair, I put on deodorant, I get dressed and boom. I'm ready.

I take my bath/shower at night. If I shower twice a day my skin becomes incredibly dry and my eczema acts up horribly. :-(

As I was about to walk out the door I noticed that the bathroom light was on. Master was standing there, taking a leak. He was very obviously not awake. So I stood in the doorway, making sure to make enough noise so that He knew I was there, said that I love Him. He mumbled something back that I think was "I love you too." *giggles*

BC and I were practically silent on the drive to work. It was, of course, still dark out. It felt like we were driving in the middle of the night. Like I had never actually gone to bed. Everything was fuzzy.

He dropped me off in front of my office building and I went inside. None of the main lights were on yet. Those don't turn on until 7am. So I turned on the light on my desk, and clocked into to work. I got an extra two hours in. Rock on.

It was a good thing I had gone in early. We were behind on some work apparently. So I knocked a lot of that out.

My coworker was late coming in. *shrug* No big deal to me.

Our trainer decided that she was going to rearrange our workloads. It is now split down the middle. For the past 6 months I had been taking on the brunt of it, to make sure I could keep up with the fast paced environment. My trainer and my supervisor are both impressed on how well I handled it. But now, they felt it was time to let it go back to 50/50.

Master picked me up from work. By that time I had been up for 12 hours. It is now 8pm. I'm one tired girl.

Master cooked dinner and we watched a movie.

We're both stiff and sore. The sudden drop in temperature is not helping. Note to self: Find a warm top for tomorrow. It's supposed to be a high of 56 degrees.

I am trying like hell to not take a nap, so that I will actually sleep tonight and get myself back onto some semblance of a sleep schedule. That is, until the weekend when a sleep schedule is laughable because I want to stay up late with my Hubby and sleep in because damnit that's what weekends are for!

No comments:

Post a Comment