September 1, 2009

Come On Weekend!

What do you mean it's only Tuesday? *sigh*

I think the reason why I'm looking forward to this weekend the most is because I know I have next Monday off, so that makes it a three day weekend.

It already feels like this week is dragging.

BC picked me up and took me to work. On the drive there he informed me that he won't be able to take me to work two days this month. One is a Friday and the other is the following Monday. Apparently he is treating his girlfriend to a mini vacation.

So this morning, shortly after I sat down at my desk at work, I decided fuck it. I'll cancel the one day I had scheduled off in October, and just take those two days off that BC can't take me to work. Plus, that gave me an excuse to give myself a four day weekend. Awesome. The request was approved by my supervisor. Yay!

My coworker came to work late this morning because she wanted to drop her son off at school for his first day. I knew that was happening, so not a big deal. But then she came in and decided she was going to leave 2 hours early as well. She has been saying how much she wants to go home early, damn near every day. It's annoying as hell. Every day she comes to work, she says she might ask to leave early.

At this rate, I'd rather she just quit and I'll handle both of our workloads. I'm basically doing that now anyway. Because even when she is at work, she's constantly wandering around just talking to people, or on the phone with her friends, her husband, or her cable/phone company. It pisses me off.

Yes, I sometimes talk to Master while I'm at work. But the conversations aren't very long and it's once or twice a day. Even then I continue working. If I'm busy I tell Him I'm busy. It's that simple.

When people don't have the same work ethic that I do, and they work directly with me, it pisses me off to no end.

Master tells me to be patient, that one of these days they will fire her. He's probably right. So I bide my time.

Master picked me up from work and we relaxed and had dinner. I called my dad to wish him a happy birthday, but he wasn't home. So I ended up leaving him an answering machine message. (My dad has an answering machine, not voicemail. I tease him about that sometimes.)

I didn't sleep very well last night. I woke up for the first time around 3am. I woke up long enough to look at the clock and roll over, but then I continued to wake up about every half hour or so. I'd look at the clock, roll over, and go back to sleep. But damn is that annoying, and it always makes me feel like I haven't gotten any sleep at all. :-(

At least tomorrow is hump day.

The middle of my back has been going into spasms on and off all day today. I told Master this on the ride home and He gave me an eight hour pain reliever. It seems to be helping. All I had at work was regular Tylenol.

So yeah. That's my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment