September 6, 2009

Gotta Love A Good Bargain

Master and I slept in again today. The bad thing was that I woke up with one hell of a knot in my back. And it has stayed with me the entire day. :-(

It hurt every time I moved, or breathed. Ugh. I hate that. But we needed to get some errands done, and I'm a stubborn bitch so I was like.. "Yeah let's go!"

So we went to the game store first. We went to Game Stop. We officially boycotted Game Crazy not that long ago. Let's just say that the quality of their used products suck. And yes, I realize, it's used.. but still... you would think they would clean out the hard drive of a system and make sure the mother fucking thing works before putting it out on their shelves. Oh, and then not hassle you when you go to return it even though you paid for the store warranty. Fuckers.

Anywho, a Game Stop had recently opened up about five minutes from home and Master and I were ecstatic! So Master had two games to trade in. We went up to the counter, traded in the games, and they told us how much He was getting for them. So He found a game He wanted, within said price range, and we went back up to the counter. The cashier asked us if we had their Edge card. Basically if gives you 10% more (or something like that) on your trade ins, you get money off on games, you know.. basically a savings card, only you have to pay for it once a year. Well, ours had expired and I was like, "No we can't afford to renew it right now." But then the cashier told us that if we did renew it right now, not only would we get the game and the renewal of the Edge card based on Master's trade in... but He would also have about $11.50 of in store credit to use in the future.

So I'm like, "A game, a card subscription that gives you savings, and $11.50 all for you taking two games He doesn't want anymore? Um... hell yes!"

That was awesome.

We then went and picked up rabbit food, and then went grocery shopping. We had brats for dinner and Master gave me a backrub afterward. We watched Larry the Cable Guy and Bill Engvall.

Master has been pampering me with back rubs. Instead of getting really bad cramps when I'm on the rag, my lower back starts hurting and becoming stiff, which makes the rest of my back hurt. The back rubs help a lot. Thank You Master!

So now Master is playing the game He got today. And me? Well, after the back rub my back started to feel better, and I took a nice hot bath, but it's still bugging me a bit. I'm basically just trying to relax and not sleepy. That's another thing. I get so damn tired all the time when I'm on my period. It pisses me off. Master's been doing all the lifting and what not today, and I'm the one who is tired? What the fuck is that happy horse shit?

I'll be glad when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment