September 5, 2009

Very Relaxing Friday

BC picked me up and took me to work yesterday. It was insanely busy for the four hours that I was there. It was like everyone had just realized that we were going to be closed on Monday and so they had to get that stuff done like... ya know.. before that. But hey, no biggie. I had a feeling that was going to happen.

I got out at noon. Master picked me up and we dropped off our rent check. Goodbye large chunk of money. It could be worse. We could be paying as much as we do for a studio apartment, and that would suck.The reason why we drop it off is because I don't trust the postal service to get it to them on time. Plus, this particular month, I got paid on the 4th and rent is due by the 5th, and I really don't feel like paying a late fee on rent.

After we dropped off the rent check we went home for a little while. We relaxed and then Master decided He was hungry, which made me realize how hungry I was as well. So we ate lunch and once we were done eating it was like both of us realized how little we've been sleeping lately. So Master suggested a nap. And the nap felt ssoooo good. I was curled up with my Daddy and got to sleep for a few hours! Yay!

We had made plans to meet SS at the bar last night around 9pm. So we got up around 7pm and relaxed. Which is when I realized I had started my period. No wonder I've been in a funk. I'm realizing that as I get closer to the age of 30 that funk is getting worse, and worse. The cramps aren't as bad.. but the funk and weird thoughts/emotions that come with this lovely monthly visitor is getting worse. I'm going to have to keep an eye on that. Seriously.

My mother had tried to warn me about such things, as soon as I hit the age of 25. (I'm now 26 1/2.) I shrugged it off, stupidly. Stupid hormones. Oh, and by the way... why the hell after all of these years of evolution has the female body not given us the ability to know exactly when our vagina is going to start bleeding so we don't have embarrassing moments. Thankfully that hasn't happened to me since Jr. High, I've since been lucky enough to start it when I'm at home. But still! I have to wear khakis at work, and the thought of suddenly having a blood stain appear freaks me out. Plus, I'm totally over getting my period. I've had it since I was ten years old. Lucky me on being an early starter. I'm now a recreational model, read.. I'm fixed. It can go away now.

The only good thing about it is the fact that Master loves the taste/scent of it.

Okay, so off that subject.

Anyway, we go to the bar and VH is there. No big surprise honestly. But thankfully last night she was pretty cool. She wasn't drunk and she wasn't highly annoying. And our favorite bartender at that place was there. She fucking rocks.

Around 9pm SS calls my cell and tells me that she isn't going to be able to make it because she has to sit and home and wait for her teenager to get home, so she can yell at her for being very late. Totally understandable. So Master and I had a couple of drinks each, and headed out.

When we got home, we watched a very good movie called "Surviving the Game". Master had told me about it a while back, and we found it on Netflix. We went to bed around 3am and passed out.

This morning we got up about 11am and have been relaxing since then.

I'll probably do another post before the day is through, I just wanted to make sure to get this one done since Master was kind enough to let me wait until today to type it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment