September 27, 2009

All Over The Place

Master and I slept in until about 11:30am. We got ready for our day and then headed out the door. We went down to my mother's for a while. My brother was there as well, with his two boys. Oh. My. Gods. That man needs to start disciplining my nephews. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

My mom asked him to get going around 2pm. He had already been there for a few hours and although she loves her grandchildren, they were driving her up a damn wall.

So then Master and I chilled and relaxed, catching up and all that. From there we went to His mother's house. He picked up a bracelet His mother had gotten Him. We talked for a little while and then headed out because they were having friends over for dinner, and we still had not eaten.

We went home, to our apartment, and put away some things that we had picked up. Then I went to the grocery store and bought brats and polish sausage, which is what we had for dinner.

While we ate dinner we watched The Fisher King. I love that movie!

Now? We're relaxing and just trying to enjoy the evening although our muscles and joints are messing with us. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment