September 22, 2009

I Made It Through Work

Last night after the blowjob, and some more relaxing in the living room, Master and I retired to the bedroom. We curled up and fell asleep.

This morning when the alarm went off Master woke up as well. So we talked for a little while as I got ready for work and waited for BC to pick me up. He told me to pick up another Sierra Mist on the way to work and take some crackers with me, just in case.

I felt fine all day. The only bad thing was that I got one hell of a headache around 11am. But I think that was due to the rain more then anything else.

When I got out of work Master picked me up. It was a crazy day at work. Everyone is getting geared up for the business to move to it's new location at the end of November. That week, when it finally happens, is going to suck. Sometime in about mid November I want to do another drive out there, just to make sure I know how to get to work.

We went home, had dinner, and I took my bath. I put on an outfit and have been relaxing while Master plays His video game.

A friend of our's, ST, called. He's not doing well. He is a diabetic and the doctor's say that the circulation in both of his feet are almost completely gone. He will most likely have to have both feet removed within the year. Our thoughts are with him. I cracked a few jokes and tried to get him to cheer up a bit.

We don't have any updates on KB, because Master's mother has not called. We didn't want to call her in case she was busy or was sleeping. We both know she hasn't been sleeping well. But we are assuming that no news is good news. To the best of our knowledge KB has been moved from ICU to the regular cardiac care. They are still running tests to see if he needs surgery. That was the news we got late yesterday evening.

Tomorrow marks my 6th month at my job. Yay!

That's really all the news I have at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment