September 26, 2009

Lazy Day

Last night Master and I didn't get to bed until about 2am. We then had sex, curled up and promptly passed out.

Today Master told me it was time to get up around 12:30pm. It felt so good to sleep in that late! We relaxed for a little while and then Master sent me out to pick up soda. Once I got back I helped Him with His lotion for His tattoos, and we relaxed a little longer. We decided we should stop being so lazy and go get the rabbit food that we needed.

So we did that, and came home. We had pizza for dinner and watched My Boss' Daughter. I love that movie.

Now? Yeah. More laziness. Lazy, lazy, lazy. It's the word of the day. Tomorrow we are going to go visit my mother and then on the way home stop at His mother's house.

We need a new brake light for the car. Joy and rapture. Thankfully tail lights aren't that expensive. Yay!

So yeah not a lot to report.

I took a benadryl today, so I've been kind of hazy all day long. Those things mess with me, but it's better than having your nose dripping and a bad sinus headache. So I guess it's a necessary evil.

We still have no idea what the hell is going on with LN. I had e-mailed his wife to see if she knew what was going on, because I am seriously at a loss. I mean even if LN is pissed at Master due to a comment He made, what does that have to do with me? I didn't join in. And yet he's pissed off at me as well. Guilt by association I'm assuming.

She hasn't written me back. I don't know if she's going to or not. *shrugs* Like I told Master, I'm not about to lose any sleep over this.

After all I've only been complaining about this guy and his wife for a good three years now. So it's no skin off my nose. I mean, I'd at least like to know why he's throwing a hissy fit... but if he doesn't feel like he owes us an explanation, then he was never really our friend anyway.

Someone said, "Well he was your best man at your wedding. Don't you think you should try and mend this?"

Um. No. No I do not.

So what if he was our best man? We needed a witness. He signed the marriage license. That does not mean I have to pander to him. It does not mean that I have to try and fix anything. I am not one of those people that feels that the amount of time spent with a friend should equal out to forgiveness. I look at it as I do most relationships, you don't want to put effort into it? Well then fuck you too. And I wash my hands of it.

I had a friend from the time I was in 3rd grade until I was 21 years old. She got this nasty boyfriend and started doing heavy drugs and not taking care of herself. I asked her to stop, to get some help. I offered to help her. She said I was crazy, didn't know what I was talking about. I washed my hands of her. Granted it was after about two years of trying to help her, and putting up with that shit.

She has tried getting in contact with me again over the past five years. I have never responded. Some people say I am cold because of such things. But I don't need drama, and I don't care to pander to anyone who apparently has no respect for me. So I cut it off. It may be hard sometimes, but I always manage to do it.

Much like Master. Master has this whole "three strike" rule going on. You fuck Him over three times (and I don't mean minor things, they have to be pretty major) and you're out. It's like baseball, but without the huge paycheck.

Me? I usually want to cut it off the first time. But I do usually give it a few times before I wash my hands of the person and/or situation.

Some people have told me I will end up a very lonely person if I keep doing that. My response? I'd rather be lonely then be surrounded by people who want to stab me in the back.

I'm kind of a loner anyway. I don't attempt to really make new friends. In fact, my only friends are the circle of people that came with Master. I have none left from when I was growing up, and I do not regret that.

I guess it's a wall I put up between myself and most people. It's a form of protecting myself. I've been fucked over a lot in the past, one way or another. The only people I actually trust completely are my Husband and my mother. Everyone else I try to keep at an arm's length distance. That includes my father, my brother, and my uncle. My father has proven himself to not be very responsible. My brother, well him and I don't get along all of the time. And when we do, it's fine. But I don't share a lot of things with him. My uncle? Well, he's a little nuts. Okay, more than a little.

That's not to say that if my dad were to pass away, that I wouldn't be upset. I love my father. But his life choices are not something I can fully agree with. Same with my brother and uncle.

Wow, this post turned out kind of weird. It's amazing what comes out when you just let your fingers walk across the keyboard without really thinking about what you're typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment