September 15, 2009

Just Here

I'm just kinda here at the moment.

Last night Master and I stayed up a little late and watched a Lisa Lamponelli special. Fucking hilarious. So needless to say, I was up past my bedtime.

When I got up to get ready for work, Master was already awake and on the computer. His insomnia is still kicking His tail. :-(

So while I was getting ready for work, Master and I got to talk for a little while. I couldn't help but cop a feel as I was walking out the door. *smirks*

BC took me to work and I asked him how his job interview went. He told me how things are with his girlfriend and what not. He was more talkative then he has been in about a week or so.

Work started off nicely, and then right after my lunch break it was like everyone decided to order what they needed right then and there. So it got hectic, and my coworker left early... again.

Master picked me up from work today. I stayed dressed when we got home because someone was coming over to look at a sword we have for sale. He ended up deciding not to purchase it, which sucks.. but.. not much we can do about it.

From there we had dinner and I watched America's Got Talent on the computer. Shortly there after I ran to the grocery store and got us soda.. for free. Gotta love coupons.

Now Master and I are trying to relax. I'll be glad when it's next week, because I'll have a four day weekend! Whoo-hoo! I think that may be why this week is dragging. I know I have two vacation days coming up. Not that we're going anywhere. It'll just be nice to be home for four days and not have to set the alarm.

I hate alarm clocks, but it's the only way I'm going to get up at 6:45am.

My mind is pretty much a blank right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment