August 31, 2009

Piercings Update

In a comment, Hawkeye had asked me how I feel about my piercings, now that they are almost fully healed.

Well, lets start with the VCH piercing shall we, as that is fully healed and has been for some time. I do have to say that it is a lot of fun. It makes me more sensitive. Not like "Oh my gods don't touch me!" sensitive.. it just adds a bit of oomph to it I guess. Sometimes it gets a little sore if it is rubbed frequently, and roughly for an extended period of time, depending on our position(s) during sex. But it's really no different then my clit getting sore due to the same things. So I can't really think of a down side to this piercing. I love it. I'm not really sure what other kind of jewelry I'd want to put there besides the banana barbell. I do not want a hoop there. I'd be to afraid of it getting caught on something.

So while it was an idea that pretty much came out of the blue, I'm very glad that Master allowed me to get it. It's easy to care for, and I love the look of it, not to mention the extra sensations I receive because of it.

On to the nipple piercings..

I've had both of my nipples pierced before. But the piercer had used inferior jewelry and had pierced them to high on my nipple, so my body had started to reject them.

These aren't really new to me, in that aspect. But I do love that they make my nipples more sensitive. My nipples have always been pretty sensitive, so the added sensations from the piercings can be a bit much from time to time. This has more to do with temperature then anything else. For instance, at work we had the central air on pretty high one day, and of course, when a girl gets cold her nipples get hard. Well it seemed like the cold went into the jewelry and sort of radiated through my nipple and breast that way. It was a very odd sensation, and hurt a little bit. I'll have to remember that for the winter months. But then again the nipple piercings are not fully healed. They are healed enough to not cause me any problems, but it will be a while before they have "toughened up" so to speak.

The only down side really to the nipple piercings is that when I wear a mesh outfit, they sometimes get stuck in the holes of the outfit. That part sucks, because when I'm trying to take it off, or move it, it will snag and hurt. It doesn't hurt a lot, but enough to get my attention. Not to mention the fact the thought of ripping out the piercings scares the hell out of me. *OWIE!* So I am more careful when it comes to things like that.

Master had mentioned the other day that He sometimes misses my eyebrow piercing. I was honestly surprised by that because when we were first dating He didn't like it. Apparently it grew on Him. I had to take it out because of a job I got and instead of putting it in when I wasn't at work, I just left it out and it has healed over.

He asked me if I am allowed to have facial piercings at my current job. I said I wasn't sure because while I have seen some girls with nose piercings, and even a few lip piercings, they either have very small delicate jewelry in them or they have the clear jewelry in.

I'm not sure who to ask at my job, without getting a really weird look. I wouldn't mind having my eyebrow pierced again. It would be my left eyebrow, like the last time... at least that is the one I would like to have done. I really did love that piercing. If they do allow it I wonder if Master would like me to get it done again, once we have the money to do so.

I think part of my current obsession with the piercings is due to the fact that I can't afford the tattoos I want currently. So the piercings are like a quick fix to my body modification addiction. Not that I don't enjoy the piercings, because I do... but I favor tattoos over piercings. If you gave me the decision between the two, getting a tattoo would win hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment