March 5, 2013

Lucky And Then Some

I know that Master and are very lucky to have found one another. Anyone who is lucky enough to find a person that fits them and completes them should be thankful. I know I am. And I know Master is as well.

But one thing that I have noticed on FetLife on some of the marriage group boards is that while they may have found the person who completes their heart, they haven't found the person who has the same sexual and/or kink tastes. So, in that regard I'm lucky and then some. Master and I love each other very much. I feel that He is my other half. I feel that we complete and compliment one another.

But add to that the fact that our kinks align almost perfectly. I say almost simply because nothing can be perfect. Our sexual and kink related tastes not only match up but we also talk very, very openly about them. We have always been able to do that. There are things that He has brought up to me, there are things that I have brought up to Him and there are things we kind of stumbled upon together.

And what is interesting is that even though I am younger than Him and the slave in this dynamic there are some things that I have brought up that He wasn't too interested in at first but found out that He actually really enjoyed after the fact. And of course, the same is in reverse.

Hell, I always knew that I liked the whole bondage and rough sex line of thought even though it had never happened before I met Him. I had honestly never thought about the whole power exchange relationship. But it wasn't long into our relationship before we both realized that we were interested in it. I had never had a Master and He had never had a slave. So this was a first for both of us. And damn has it paid off.

I'm grateful that I can speak freely with Him about sexual fantasies or ideas or something I just want to try. I'm grateful that I don't have to worry about being judged. I don't have to worry about Him finding my ideas disgusting or offensive.

And sometimes, my thoughts will cause His wheels to start turning and before you know it we've been talking about sex and the dynamic for two hours.

I know of couples that are in that "owned and operated by another" category. To my understanding it is where someone is in a happy and committed relationship but their significant other cannot or does not wish to fulfill a kink related desire or need that they have. As a result, a decision is made between the couple that the need/desire is taken care of outside of the relationship and everyone knows about everything.

I cannot say that I would be able to handle something like that. But I can say that as long as everyone is in the know, I can completely wrap my head around it. After all, everyone is being honest and obviously no one is having a problem with it. To me it's no different than a couple having an open marriage.

I would say those people are lucky and then some as well. They may not get everything in one package, but they have found someone they love that is open to the possibility that a desire may be taken care of outside of the relationship.

I personally grateful that I did find it all in one person. I am grateful that my Husband/Master and I found one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment