March 24, 2013

Good Morning

I got up before Master did today. I went out into the living room and woke up a bit. About an hour went by and I decided to go wake Master up.

I slipped into bed next to Him. I was trying to be very, very careful to not wake Him up right then. I laid there for a moment or two to make sure He hadn't woken up by my getting into bed. I pulled the sheet up a little bit so I could slide underneath it.

Another breath or two and then I started to snake my arm down. I was trying to wrap my hand around His cock. But the way He was laying was not really allowing that to happen. He was half on His side and half on His stomach.

So I gently rubbed His inner thigh and then traced my way around to His outer thigh. It was enough to wake Him up just enough so that He rolled onto His side, facing away from me. I snuggled up to Him and wrapped my arm around His waist, slowly reaching down until finally I was able to start stroking His dick.

I heard Him make some very soft noises. His cock began to grow in my hand. He remained on His side for a while. He still wasn't fully awake, but His cock was.

Finally He rolled onto His back. I didn't loosen my grip at all, I just slowed down my movements. I snuggled up closer to Him and continued to play with my favorite toy. It continued to grow and throb in my hand.

He was now awake enough for actual speech rather than just the moans that He had been making since I started. He asked if I was just planning on jerking Him off this morning. I smirked and slid down. I sucked His dick for a very short period of time. (My jaw has been fucking with me a lot unfortunately.)

I then straddled Him and with one quick movement from both of our hips He was inside me. I laid on top of Him for a while just rocking and rolling my hips. Finally I couldn't wait any longer and sat up. I rode Him hard until an orgasm shattered through me.

I then rolled my hips for a little while. He started gripping at my thighs a little more intensely as I continued. It didn't take long for Him to firmly grip that area right below my hips and I could feel His fingers gripping my flesh. I started to buck more and before I knew it I was on the verge of another orgasm. He then suddenly gave me no other choice but to ride Him faster. He grabbed my actual hips and forced me to move back and forced me to move. I came and my orgasm continued to roll through me. I heard that familiar grunt/moan mix that He has right before cums and I immediately started to beg. "Please fill me baby. Please. Right there. Please fill me now!"

And that's exactly what He did. As He came inside of me my orgasm continued and I continued to buck even as I felt His fingers dig in more and try to hold me in place. It was very intense.

I slipped off of Him once I could breathe a little more normally. I plopped down next to Him and He was laying there on His back with His eyes closed and said, "Good morning to you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment