March 27, 2013

Fuck It

Today I asked Master if it would be okay to just go ahead and take tomorrow off of work as well. I already have off on Friday. He asked me why I wanted to take off.

I told Him that I'm just tired. Not in a physical way. It's not like a long nap and I'll be refreshed or anything like that. I'm just mentally tired.

Life hasn't been as stressful lately but still. It seems like I'm always having to keep so much shit in mind and planning things down to the last minute lately that it's just getting to me.

I know that in two weeks I have a five and a half day weekend and that's wonderful! But for some reason today it just all kind of hit me at once. I didn't want to wait two weeks. And I wanted an extra day off this week in addition to Friday.

He granted me the permission and told me the dog was okay with it too. So my response was, "Well, as long as the dog is okay with it." (Referring to my being home obviously.)

So I quickly shot off an e-mail to the passenger in my carpool to let him know that I won't be taking him to work tomorrow and then immediately after that shot an e-mail off to my supervisor with the request.

Thankfully where I work as long as you have the time available you can take off. I have never come across a time where they deny it and I've been there for four years now.

That was that. Today is technically my Friday. That's a nice feeling. And we don't have anything planned for tomorrow or Friday so that means extra down time. We are going to see His mother either Saturday or Sunday though. Apparently she isn't sure when her husband has to work so she's trying to plan around that.

No comments:

Post a Comment