March 16, 2013

Dream

Nothing to really report today. It was a bit hectic today but relaxing at the same time. Master and I were going to go to my home town to visit my family. As I've mentioned His home town is directly between where we live now and my home town. Normally, we'd just breeze through it and keep going but since we now know that we will eventually be moving down there Master took me on a small tour.

He's done this before of course. We've driven through His home town many times. But it seemed different this time. Maybe because I know that one day, hopefully soon, it'll be where I live. It made me feel excited.

I will be living with my Husband to His home town. I don't know why that excites me. Maybe because it'll be our first place together. I mean obviously I moved up here to live with Him and this is where we've been since. But He was already living in this apartment when I moved up.

So it will be the first place that new to both of us as far as whatever apartment, duplex, or house we rent.

I know it's a ways off. Actually I don't know how long this whole process will take, but I'm excited anyway.

We haven't told our families about this decision. I haven't told my mother because she would be jumping all over it in excitement and trying to help immediately as far as telling us about places that are for rent. She would literally be looking it up online and calling me about it. When it is closer to being a reality, that's one thing. But right now? No.

I haven't told my dad only because he would tell my brother which then would get back to my mom. Which, as I'm sure you have guessed, is why I haven't told my brother. It's nothing against my mom it's just that I know how she is and if she starts looking now it'll only frustrate me because we haven't even started saving up for it yet. Plus, I have to find a job down there.

We haven't told Master's dad because well... I'm not sure why. We just haven't. *shrugs* His mother? Well, that's just a whole bunch of drama and bullshit we don't need. She lives in one of the small towns within that county and she has been trying for years to get us to move out by her. So once she finds out that we want to move back she'll be trying to convince us to not live in the city proper but instead live closer to where she is. Fuck that noise.

Master did tell His best friend, BC, about it. I didn't know until He told me today. Apparently, he is pretty excited about it. BC and Master grew up together and BC still lives there. I think he's extremely happy that Master will be moving back.

Hopefully this dream will become a reality sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment