March 28, 2013

Come On Spring

I'm not a person who likes a lot of heat. If it gets above the mid 70's I'm not comfortable. However, I would like to be able to sit outside. Master and I sat outside a lot this past summer. We'd sit on our porch with our dog and just shoot the shit. Or we would go sit in a neighbor's yard and visit with them for a while.

Today it's honestly not bad out. I still wear a jacket but I don't feel like I need to be all bundled up. It's about in the mid 40's right now. And what sucks right now is that even if we did want to go sit outside with fall clothing on we really can't.

The snow still hasn't melted off of our porch. The snow on the porches across the courtyard are mostly snow free because they get most of the sun during the morning and afternoon. Ours? We still have snow. Enough snow that sitting on the porch wouldn't be comfortable.

This summer should prove to be interesting though. Two of the neighbors we got along with and hung out with this past summer have moved. And a whole bunch of new ones moved in. Joy.

But even if we don't hang out with other people a lot as it gets warmer, it will still be nice to have the option of sitting outside with our mutt. Also? Master can cook on the grill again!

I honestly just want it to get warm enough where I don't need my winter jacket on when I leave the apartment. That is when it will be warm enough to sit on the porch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment