March 26, 2013

Half Hour

A half hour doesn't sound like a lot. And in general, it's not. But it makes a lot of difference when you are talking about leaving work a half hour early.

I left work a half hour early today, just because. No real rhyme or reason to it honestly. But just getting home a half hour early felt nice. Looking at the clock and realizing that I would just be getting out of work if I had stayed. It sounds kind of dumb but it was nice.

And another feeling is knowing that I have this Friday off. And that in two weeks I'll have a 5 1/2 day weekend! Yay!

I don't know why it seems like a big deal. It's not that my job is horrible or anything along those lines, because it's not. But having a little bit of time off feels nice. I'm not doing anything special during that 5 1/2 day break. Nothing at all. In fact I plan to mainly just relaxing as much as possible.

I'm going down to see my mom one of those days. And on one of those days we have the vet appointment for our mutt. Master and I also plan on going out to dinner at the restaurant where we had our first date. Sort of a late mini celebration of our anniversary that just passed.

Other than those three things, there are absolutely no plans what so ever. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment