March 18, 2013

Because I'm A Girl

It seems that the general opinion is that if you are a girl and you enjoy sex or have a high sex drive you're a slut. Now, while Master may call me a slut in a loving way.. I have never actually been a slut. His slut, yes. But not a slut.

I do have a high sex drive. And I love sex. I more than enjoy it, I love it. I'm very open minded sexually and have some kinks that are a little out there. But I've just never really understood why if you're a girl it's a bad thing for you to enjoy or like sex. It's just the general feeling of people as a majority. I'm not singling any specific group of people out.

It's just a double standard I suppose. If a guy loves sex and has a high sex drive he's cool. He's a player. He's got game. Enter whatever other cliche you can think of.

But a girl? Slut. Whore. It's almost as if a woman should be ashamed of enjoying sex or talking about it. Fuck that noise. I love sex! Love. Love. Love. And Master knows just how to satisfy my cravings.

Like I said, I'm Master's slut and His whore. But I don't think that just because I have a sex drive makes me a bad person or an odd female. Or maybe it does make me an odd female. I have heard of a lot of women using sex as a weapon, as a reward, or just to shut their man up.

Even without our dynamic in place I could never imagine doing something like that. Either you want to fuck or your don't. Don't be a bitch about it.

And, just so you know, I've been getting laid a lot lately. *smirks* My pussy is sore. My neck feels bruised from Him biting me but there are no bruises to be seen. The skin is extremely tender though. *happy sigh*

6 comments:

  1. Amen to that, keep preaching sister ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with loving sex.We nedd more woman like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure a lot of men and lesbians agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your not alone on this one hunny! Most women enjoy sex, heck I know I do. And those that say they don't are blatant fools cus yanno... its all yummy and awesome!

    I've posted here before but for the life of me i cant remember my wordpress stuffs.

    AnnabelleRC

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnnabelleRC, I think some women say that they don't just so they can use it as a "treat" or make it seem like a big deal when they finally give it up, ya know?

    ReplyDelete