March 10, 2013

Hold

This weekend has been very lazy and very relaxing. I didn't do a blog post yesterday because Master gave me an option. I could either do a blog post or make that picture page I've been talking about for a while.

I wasn't really feeling like a blog post right then and I knew that if I didn't knock out the picture page then, I would continue to put it off. Master had also commented that I'll tweak the blog's look here and there but I was still putting off the picture page. That was another thing that made me just go, "Okay. I should do this picture page or it's never going to get done." And that's exactly what I did.

Now that's up and running. As you may have already noticed I also move the pages arrangement as I feel it makes more sense that way. It's still taking me a moment to remember that yes, I did in fact move the link arrangement around. So, that will take a little getting used to.

Aside from that Master and I pretty much relaxed all day. At one point He did order me into the bedroom and molested the hell out of me, which was wonderful. He was pretty damn rough with me which I needed. I think He needed it too. We were both a lot more relaxed afterward. It wasn't that we were extremely tense or anything along those lines to begin with but there was still a noticeable difference.

I'm honestly surprised that I don't have bruises on my neck from Him biting me. I do have sore spots though, which are always a nice reminder.

We didn't go to bed until 4am. I really love the nights that I can stay up as late as Master will allow. Last night the only reason we went to bed is because He was finally starting to wind down. We both fell asleep rather quickly.

Due to us going to sleep so late and the fact that we had to switch the clocks an hour ahead we got up really late. Even for a Sunday.

Master did something to me today that He hasn't done in a long time. He had called me over to Him for a hug and a kiss. I was kneeling at His feet while He sat on His recliner. He was naked and suddenly grabbed my hair and simply said the word, "Hold."

I know what that word means. I immediately lowered my head and slid His cock into my mouth. It was soft at first. I only moved my lips and tongue long enough to get comfortable. After that I didn't move. I just held perfectly still.

Normally my immediate reaction to having His cock in my mouth is to run my tongue along the underside of His cock. But that's not what "hold" means. "Hold" means to do simply that. Hold still with His cock in my mouth. No movement. No further stimulus. It didn't take long for His cock to start growing inside my mouth until the head of His cock was pressing against the back of my throat. I continued to hold still.

I really enjoy that sensation honestly. I'll admit it's difficult for me to not move my tongue. Not because it's uncomfortable but because I want to increase His pleasure from it. (My oral fixation does not help matters.)

After a little while He gently pulled on my hair so that I knew it was time for me to let His cock slip out of my mouth. He was rock hard at that moment but He wanted me to get a few things done so He simply walked over to the computer and checked His e-mail and everything while He "calmed down".

Since then we have been very lazy. I'm really glad that even though we got up so late the day is going by relatively slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment