March 4, 2013

The Big Three Zero

Last night Master and I relaxed a bit more after my blog post. I dressed up for Him and He allowed me to stay up late. And of course, before I had to go to sleep I got some very wanted attention.

We headed off to the bedroom and I stroked His cock while He alternated between chewing on my neck and molesting my tits. He then slid on top of me before sliding down a little. He pinned my upper body with His arms and completely focused on my tits. The way He had His lower body though, the head of His cock was pushing at my pussy lips. I started to buck my hips every time I felt His cock throb. He chuckled and commented on how He had thought I would want to be eaten out. The only response I made was to buck my hips again. He moaned and then slowly entered me. He only kept the head of His dick inside of me for a while and slowly pushed it in and out before finally slamming into me.

The sex remained rough and I was forced to cum over and over again until Master decided that I would be His fuck toy and no longer allowed me to get off.

By the time we were done and both laying there panting it was 12:30am. He smiled and said "Happy birthday."

I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

When I woke up this morning I decided that I was going to stay in a good mood all day even though I had to work, simply because it is my birthday. I don't want to feel stressed or any of that bullshit. So I did. I remained in a good mood.

Everyone was asking me if I felt any different and I of course said no.

Trust me, being 30 feels no different than being 29 years old.

I got a bunch of happy birthday messages and a few phone calls saying happy birthday. Master has continuously called me birthday girl all day. It makes me smile and He knows it.

He also had left a really sweet message for me this morning.

Happy Birthday to my dear wife. You may have reached the big 3-0 love but remember, you'll always be younger than me and a hottie in my book. Besides you don't look any older than the day we met almost ten years ago. Happy birthday love.

How sweet is that? I love that Man of mine.  Minus having to work, which thankfully went by quickly, the day has been great. We aren't doing anything special or anything along those lines and I actually prefer that. I'm just hoping for birthday sex and maybe being allowed to stay up. *smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment