March 20, 2013

Invasion

The past two days have been rather mundane. There is nothing wrong with that at all, it just doesn't leave a lot to post about. Also, I have nothing on my mind really. I feel brain dead today so while I was sitting here trying to think of what the hell to post about I was coming up empty. I even looked on Fetlife to see if a thread struck a cord. But nope. I couldn't really concentrate on one long enough and as I scrolled through it was just becoming more frustrating.

So fuck it. I'll just ramble. As you may or may not have noticed, I didn't do a blog post last night. I didn't beg out of it or anything along those lines it's just that we were both tired and sore last night so Master told me to skip it.

Master had found a letter taped to our door from the landlord stating that they would be coming through tomorrow (today) to basically do a maintenance check. They would be showing up sometime between 9am and 3pm.

I understand that they own the building and all that but I always get antsy when they do shit like this. It's not like we have anything to hide, it's just uncomfortable. I don't like people just walking through the apartment. So I wanted to make sure that Master would be home when it was happening.

I called the landlord and asked if we could make an appointment instead of just waiting for whoever to show up. They said that wasn't a problem so I scheduled it for 2pm today. I knew Master would be home.

As a result of this Master and I spent a good couple of hours cleaning the apartment after I got home last night. We don't live in filth or anything like that. But we hadn't done a deep cleaning in a while and since it's the landlord and they would be checking everything we wanted to do a deep cleaning.

That is mostly why we were so sore last night. The weather isn't exactly helping either.

So yeah, that's how last night went.

Master was home when they showed up today and did the walk through. Master said they checked literally everything. The windows, the closet doors, the stove, the fridge, all of the faucets, the lights... you get the picture.

I'm glad we did the deep cleaning. He did say that they were really nice and polite. But I also felt better knowing that Master was home while they were doing all of this. I'm a very private person in my own home so I get highly uncomfortable at the thought that someone has a chance to look through my things. I'm not saying the landlord would do that but the thought still crosses my mind when I know someone is going to be alone in our apartment. It feels like... I don't know. An invasion? That's really the only word that pops into my mind.

(It's kind of funny though.. I feel that way about people being in my apartment and yet I have this blog with my naked pictures on it.)

Today after work I swung home and picked up Master. We did grocery shopping, which thankfully did not take long. We then immediately came home and have been relaxing since we got done eating dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment