March 13, 2013

Goofing Around

It's always the small things that make me smile. I had a rather long day at work. I was dragging a bit when I first walked in the door. Master was standing in the living room and said hi. I walked over to Him to get a hug. I love that first hug, first kiss, when I get home.

He started off with the normal hug, my head resting on His chest. Before I knew what was going on He put me in a bear hug and lifted me off the floor. I quickly wrapped my arms around His neck and my legs around His waist. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss. He held me like that for a little bit. I absolutely loved it.

I honestly love our height difference. He's 6ft4 and I'm 5ft1. I love it because of things like that. He can swing me around like a rag doll. He can pick me up with little to no effort at all. It feeds my whole man handling fetish. I greatly enjoy the fact that He can move me around or pin me down and there is nothing I can do about it.

After a little while He set me back down and gave me another big hug before He started making dinner.

We relaxed after dinner and just watched Netflix. He was hyper and I commented on it. He had been making me laugh since I walked in the door. He told me that He had three cups of coffee in a short period of time. Hello sugar rush! He then said He was going to have another cup.

This is rather "un-slave like" moment. I hopped up off the couch and He was goofing around slowly creeping into the kitchen with a funny look on His face. I was "telling" Him no more coffee and He was saying that He couldn't help Himself. The coffee was calling Him!

I ran up behind Him and grabbed His arms and started to pull Him back. He played along because as I said above He can make me move so little ole me trying to hold Him back is hilarious. So He played along for a moment and then grabbed the coffee pot and a coffee cup and starting pouring it. I continued to tell Him to not have another cup and He continued to goof around with me.

I jokingly went to grab the coffee pot and He blocked me with His arm. I gave up after that and walked back to the couch laughing. I could hear Him still laughing in the kitchen.

It was great.

Just because we're in this dynamic doesn't mean we have to be serious all the time. I can joke around with Him in that way without Him getting pissed off because I'm not being submissive at that moment. I'm trying to stop Him from doing something He wants to do. But it's all light hearted and good fun. I'm grateful that we don't always take our dynamic so serious. It is important. It is serious but it doesn't mean we can't throw those roles out the window every now and then and just goof off.

No comments:

Post a Comment