March 23, 2013

Saturday Afternoon

I fell asleep last night on the couch while we were watching Transformers. It was after midnight, so at least that much. Master woke me up just long enough to tell me He was going to bed and to guide me back to the bedroom. That was probably around 4am.

The dog woke me up at 8:30am. So I got more than enough sleep. Master slept in until about noon. He hasn't been sleeping well for quite some time now. So on the weekends He pretty much crashes if and when He can.

My dad came up to visit today. It was a little weird honestly. First off because we're not used to having people over. Second because neither Master or myself are used to being fully clothed at home.

But we had a good time. We did a quick McDonald's run and ate dinner while we watched Death Race 2. My dad is a car nut so I knew he would love that movie.

He left around 6:30pm. He wanted to stay later but he has to get up early for work tomorrow and still had stuff to take care of at home.

Since then Master and I have pretty much been relaxing and up to a whole lot of not much. I'm not complaining at all.

The only problem is that right now I'm fighting a headache. I hope it fades soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment