March 8, 2013

Good News!

I got some good news today. It's nothing overly major but it's still good news. Remember not that long ago when I stated I would have to start hunting for a new shrink? Well, I had already set up an appointment with my current shrink for June by the time I got that letter in the mail. I had been putting off calling and cancelling the appointment. But today was a somewhat slow day at work so I finally called. I was placed on hold for a little while and when they came back to the phone they asked me why I was cancelling the appointment.

I started describing the letter my health insurance had sent me and she cut me off. I thought that was rather rude at first but whatever. She asked me if it was for "x" insurance company. I confirmed that it was and she said that she didn't mean to cut me off like that but they had been receiving quite a few calls regarding this and apparently that letter was sent in error.

My shrink is still taking my insurance and I was told I can disregard that letter. Hooray! I can keep seeing my shrink!

That took a load off my mind actually. I was not looking forward to that process at all.

I mean I have a really good relationship with my shrink. He is a very nice guy. I'm on the medication we all feel works best for me. (We as in my shrink, Master, and myself.) I'm on a schedule with him now that I only have to see him twice a year unless I feel the need to have an appointment with him before the next one. So far that hasn't been necessary.

I like the staff there too. The only drawback to that place is the fact that I hate their parking lot. *laughs

No comments:

Post a Comment