March 2, 2013

My Head Hates Me

I really hate it when I'm having a pretty good day and have been in a good mood all day and then suddenly a migraine sets in for absolutely no reason and I become irritable because of it.

We had slept in, which was nice, and headed down to my dad's this afternoon. We spent a couple of hours there and headed home to have dinner. About half way through the drive home a migraine came out of no where and bitch slapped me. It's not the kind of migraine I usually get though. Normally, if I have one my eyes become very sensitive to light and my eyes can't stand to look at a TV let alone a computer screen.

But this one, for whatever reason, has simply set itself up in my temples and hurts no matter what I do. Nothing seems to make it feel better and nothing is making it worse. It's just there.

I just took a couple of advil not that long ago, so I'm hoping those kick in really soon. I don't want to be cranky. And that's exactly what migraines/really bad headaches do. They make me cranky.

I just don't want it to ruin the rest of the evening. It's been with me for about an hour and a half now.

Later on tonight after the animals are taken care of we'll be exchanging back rubs. I know it sounds silly but sometimes that will help with the headache. I have no idea why. That won't be until after 9pm though. That's when we take the dog out and take care of the rabbits. They are all on a pretty tight schedule and we try our best to keep it that way, especially the nightly routine.

Well, until this fucking headache goes away I'll just try to concentrate on not being too cranky. I don't want to throw the night off.

No comments:

Post a Comment