March 11, 2013

Give Me My Hour Back

I hate daylight savings. I really, really do. It seems so pointless. Just leave it the hell alone. It fucks with me. Especially when we have to spring forward. Last night when my normal bedtime hit (11pm) I was even remotely tired. After all my body was telling me it was only 10pm. Thankfully Master allowed me to stay up until midnight, which of course felt like my normal bedtime.

I had a hard time falling asleep. I just stayed still. I wanted to toss and turn but I knew that if I did that I would only aggravate myself and look at the clock and get even more annoyed. Not good. So I was on my side, facing the wall and refused to turn my head. This way I didn't see that damn clock.

Eventually I drifted off the sleep. When I got up this morning it was dark out. For the past week or two it's been light out when I get out of bed. I had gotten use to that. As a result since it was still dark out I thought my alarm had gone off too early.

But nope. It was time to get up.

I was dragging tail all damn day. I thought that I would be tired when I got home and that it would be easier to fall asleep tonight as a result, but as soon as I got out of work I felt energized. Go figure. I'm wide the hell awake and it's almost 9pm. That means my normal bedtime is only two hours away. Son of a bitch.

It normally takes my body a good two or three weeks to get use to this bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment