March 3, 2013

Goodbye Twenties

I don't really have anything to blog about today. Which isn't a bad thing. The past few days have been pretty mellow. Today especially. I'm enjoying the hell out of it to be perfectly honest. This week is going to suck at work so I need all the relaxation I can get right now. The past two days we have been visiting my family. Friday was my mother's and yesterday was my dad's. But today we got the whole day to ourselves and have been lazy as fuck. I only left the apartment once today for a total of a half hour so I could run to the store. Thankfully it's not even 7pm right now. Nice and early. I'm hoping that Master will allow me to stay up past my bedtime tonight. I don't want the weekend to end.

 Master has been picking on me though. Tomorrow is my birthday. In fact, tomorrow is my 30th birthday.

So as a result Master has been picking on me. (Never mind He is 8 years older than me. I think that's why He picks on me.)

A good example is that earlier before I left for the store I was trying to figure out what I wanted for dinner. I was stuck on two options and couldn't decide which one I wanted more. Sometimes when that happens Master will toss a coin, I call it and bam... there is the decision.

So He pulled out His coin and was about to flip it. He stopped and handed it to me and said, "You're almost an adult.. you go ahead and flip it."

Smart ass. I love Him for it though, usually.

He has been really sweet today. He has been having me pick out what I want to watch on Netflix. I got an extra long back rub even though I just got one yesterday.

It really does suck that my birthday is on a Monday this year though. It's bad enough I have to go to work, but then add the fact that it's my birthday. Ugh.

Oh well. At least towards the end of this month I'll get a four day weekend. I'm really looking forward to that.

Well, like I said it's still early in the evening. So I'm gonna nerd out for a bit before taking my shower. I might as well enjoy my last night in my twenties. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment