January 22, 2012

Wife Of The Year Award

Master woke me up this morning. I had slept in a bit longer than I had meant to, but it's Sunday, so whatever. He laid there next to me for a little while and then out of no where sucked on my nipple for a little bit and got out of bed. I giggled and shook my head. I followed Him out to the living room. Neither of us were even close to being fully awake. But I felt cuddly so I knelt in front of His chair and leaned against Him while giving Him a hug. He hugged me back and nuzzled the top of my head. Then I felt His cock growing and pulsing right between my tits. It was just how I had happened to lean against Him. It hadn't been intentional. I sat up and He was rubbing the sleep out of His eyes.

As a result I caught Him off guard by taking His cock into my mouth all the way down to the base as quick as I could. After the initial shock of that He gathered my hair and I sucked Him dry.

He gave me another hug after that and He sat there in His recliner in kind of a daze. As He is sitting there I go to check my e-mail and all that when out of nowhere Master asks me, "So why the blowjob?"

Kind of an odd question but I think He meant that He wasn't sure what had prompted it as it hadn't been an order or foreplay.  I of course have sucked His cock before without those prompts but it hasn't happened in a while without an order or as foreplay.

So I just smiled, looked at Him and said, "Because You were hard."

He started cracking up saying how that had to be the best answer ever to that question. He then said, "And the wife of the year award goes to.."

I couldn't stop laughing. So apparently, even though it's still only January and I am technically under punishment... I still won the wife of the year award. Cause I'm just that damn good. *smirks*

No comments:

Post a Comment