January 11, 2012

It's Only Wednesday?!

My stress levels at work are insanely high at the moment. Due to all the time off from the holidays and what not, for both our office and our clients, everyone is now trying to shove everything into the beginning of the month. Guess what? It's not going smoothly. Since Monday I've been busting my tail to catch up, let alone keep up. Everyone else is in the same boat of course. Thankfully I talked to my supervisor and asked if I could go over the three hour overtime limit that we are currently under. He said that wouldn't be a problem. I've been clocking in early, taking short lunches, etc. Although at the end of the day today, I was more caught up than I thought I would be. However, I am going to continue to take advantage of the overtime. Not only could I use some extra bucks on my paycheck, it'll help ensure that I can keep on top of my case load better and hopefully have an easier week next week.

Honestly though, it's been a hellish work week. Today in the middle of trying to keep up with my work and hearing other people bitch about their case load I was ready to scream. But since I don't want to be looked at like I'm crazy, I didn't do it.

Speaking of crazy, Master was kind enough to go out to my shrink's office and pick up my savings card for my second medication. It saves me $35 a month on my copay. I can't argue with that!

I'm glad He picked it up today though. Tomorrow they are saying 6 to 10 inches of snow and it's supposed to be kind of icy on the roads. I made sure to put gas in the car though, since it's supposed to be so cold.

I really hope that tomorrow and Friday goes better than the past three days have.

No comments:

Post a Comment