January 29, 2012

Rode Hard And Put Away Wet

Yesterday Master really enjoyed tormenting me about not being allowed to cum. At one point He had pulled me onto His lap while He was sitting in His recliner. He forced my legs apart and fingered me while sucking on my nipple. I nuzzled the top of His head and shortly there after I was order to the bedroom. Master waited no time forcing His cock inside me. I was still sore and so I whimpered quite a bit. He seems to enjoy that. A lot. After He filled me with His cum, He had scented me and I had cleaned His cock with my mouth we went back into the living room and relaxed. Sometime after midnight He ordered me into the bedroom again and made use of me. Afterward I cuddled against Him and admitted that I was incredibly horny. He chuckled. Yes, I had already been fucked twice but without orgasm. It's not technically sexual frustration. I am getting a dick inside me and I'm being used well. But it's the most effective method of teasing I can possibly think of. Good thing women don't have a female equivalent of blue balls. *laughs*

After the second round I cleaned Him off again and we went back into the living room thinking that we would still stay up for a while. But we were both more exhausted than we initially realized. I think we were in the living room for about 15 minutes before we decided to go back to bed and actually get some sleep. Needless to say I was still wet and my pussy was swollen from the pounding Master had given me when I finally fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment