January 18, 2012

It's Fucking Cold

Honestly, so far this hasn't been a bad winter. *knocks on wood* It's already mid January and so far it's been cold but really not all that bad. But thanks to my fibromyalgia today my joints and muscles are feeling it.

Thankfully I have several hoodies that were Master's which He allows me to wear. I find it incredibly comfortable to wear a shirt under it, then the hoodie. Then when I go outside I put on my winter hat, pull the hood of the hoodie over it to try and protect my ears and neck. After that I pull on my leather jacket and leather gloves. It's super comfortable. I still get a bit cold but that's mainly my legs. Not much to be done there.

And I'm also glad that we have a space heater for the apartment. If we didn't I have a feeling I'd be wrapped up in a hoodie, socks and a blanket. Sometimes Master will allow me to do that at home if I'm really cold or not feeling well. But most of the time I'm supposed to be nude.

While my tattoos were healing, initially, He allowed me to protect them better by wearing sweat pants. Now that they are closer to being done healing He wants me back to nude. Of course, I'm still being careful.

My tattoos are finally starting to flake a bit. It's about damn time. Another week or so and they should be completely healed.

Tomorrow is supposed to be colder than today. We have clients coming into our office again but thankfully these particular clients don't give a fuck how we dress, as long as we get the job done. I'm glad we don't have to dress up tomorrow. My business casual clothes aren't all that warm.

At least tonight when I go to bed I'll have Master to cuddle up with and we can keep each other warm. One of the best things about winter? Extra cuddle time!

No comments:

Post a Comment