January 1, 2012

Teddy Bear

I'm still a little kid in some ways. Normally when I'm not well I get extremely cuddly. But for whatever reason I started off kind of crabby due to my not feeling well. But now I feel cuddly. In fact Master just walked over here to hand me something and I leaned against His stomach. He ran His finger through my hair. Suddenly the words, "I'm going to buy a giant teddy bear." passed through my lips. Master chuckled and said, "I thought that's why you married Me?"

Because He is so much taller than me He is really comfy to cuddle with. But sometimes we can't cuddle when I'm not feeling well because I just want to lay on the couch and be lazy as hell. Those are the times where I need a teddy bear. And it's not some kind of age play thing. I just like stuffed animals.

Master chuckled again and said that I shouldn't buy a teddy bear, that I should buy a giant tiger stuff animal. I love tigers. I have a small collection of them as stuffed animals now not to mention two teddy bears already that Master got me. But some of them are a little older and have been collecting dust for a while. So I figure if I buy a new one, I can cuddle with it.

I may seriously just go to a toy store and buy a large teddy bear, or large stuffed animal of some kind.

I'll be 29 years old in about two months and I still want a teddy bear. I know that probably sounds weird, but that's okay. I don't mind being weird.

4 comments:

  1. Not weird at all-I still sleep with stuffies in close proximity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few special stuffed animals- not strange at all!
    Then again maybe it is because it is *me* LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I have a giant stuffed animal tiger. One bear that Master won me at a carnival. Another small bear holding a heart that He bought me on my 25th birthday at a strip club. I have a small Webkins tiger and another plush tiger. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete