January 9, 2012

This Is Going To Be A Long Week

This is my first full week of work in about a month. Due to the holidays and how my half day weeks landed, I was getting all sorts of time off! It was awesome. Now reality has to set back in and I have a full five day work week this week. I know, the world's smallest violin is playing right now. Hush.

Since I have to wear "business casual" type clothes tomorrow I have to dig through my closet tonight before I go to bed. It's been a long time since I couldn't wear jeans and t-shirts to work. As a result, I don't have any shoes that would be appropriate that don't go over my fresh ink. There is no way in hell that I'm going to fuck up my new ink. Nope. Not doing it. So tonight I ran to a local store. I was just planning on picking up some slip on flats and calling it done.

But those were $20. Not a big deal. But I saw a different pair of shoes for $12 that fit the bill. They have a thick heel in the back and I think that aside from the next two days at work they'll come in handy for when I need to do job interviews. So I got those instead.

After that I stopped at McDonald's. I didn't want to wait when I got home to try and figure out what to eat and all that. So I was lazy, got McDonald's and came home. Plus, it gave Master a break from cooking.

I'm sore and kind of tired although I don't want to go to bed early because then work will just get all the sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment