January 15, 2012

Bare Neck

Master and I haven't been having sex as often as we usually do. From myself being sick to Him being sick and my fibromyalgia acting up due to the cold weather and year, not a lot of sexy thoughts going through your head, ya know?

But last night when we went to bed we changed all that. It was amazing!

And today while watching TV Master told me that after that episode I would have to start my nightly routine. (As in my blog post, bath, etc.)

Right after He said that I said, "I was going to ask if You wanted to fool around first."

He chuckled. I took that as a yes.

So off to the bedroom we went. We have to be careful on what positions we choose due to my ink still healing. But hey, nothing a little creativity can't fix.

I laid on my back with Him laying on His side facing me. One thing that He loves to do before fucking my brains out is to run His hands all over my neck, squeezing every now and then, sometimes making it so I can't breathe. He especially loves it when I make that little gasping noise once I can breathe once again. He laughs in one of the most evil ways possible. And of course, being the sick bitch that I am, makes me wet.

When He first ran the full length of my neck and there was no collar moving because of it I felt a pang of loss. It was a sharp reminder that I couldn't wear it anymore. Immediately, I felt my eyes tearing up. I don't think Master noticed this and there was no cracking in my voice when I said, "That feels really weird Master."

But I could hear the smile in His voice when He said, "It's a novelty. I haven't been able to touch your bare neck in six years."

That trace of a smile in His voice? The obvious fact that even though He loved seeing me in my collar as much as I loved wearing it He was still pleased and still saw me in the same light sexually... made me feel oh so light. That pang of loss was swept from me in that simple sentence.

He nipped at my ear as He continued to squeeze my neck and run His nail along the artery that goes along the side of my neck. After a while He told me to move.

I laid on my stomach with my pillows under me, propping up my hips. All I had to do was keep my foot flexed so my ankle didn't rub against the sheets too much and it was incredible. I was swollen from the night before so it was a bit difficult for Master to force His fat cock into me.

He loves a challenge though. He was very rough with me and allowed me to cum several times before filling me.

Afterward I cleaned Him and He scented me. We just laid next to each other. He had His arm resting comfortably on my stomach and I had my head tucked under His chin. It was just what we both needed, I think. No one said anything. No one moved. We must have been laying like that for a good 15 minutes like that.

Then He nuzzled me and started kissing me, forcing His tongue into my mouth. I arched my back and pressed against Him.

He positioned Himself between my legs once again and took me. Again He was rough. After a while He laid on His back and I sucked His cock for a little while before crawling up and riding Him (carefully mind you). He then pulled my legs up so my feet were planted on the bed and my knees were bent up. He wrapped His arms around my thighs and pulled me by them until we both came together.

Ever since that point I have been shaky. In a good way mind you, but this kind of shakiness hasn't happened after sex in quite some time. I think my nerve endings were overloaded. I'm sore, sensitive and shaking.

It's been a damn good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment