January 25, 2012

For Fucks Sake

If my job would figure out everything and get back to me that would be great. We just now got used to the changes that took place last month and now our clients are whining about this that and the other thing because they still haven't caught up and think we don't need the things we're asking for. So now? Now my job just got harder. Since our clients now want more "proof" of what we need and all that we have to document everything. This means everything is going to take more time and slow me down even more. It sucks. It sucks a lot. Oh, and they should really work on their motivation speeches. Meaning my job. Now my supervisor is the one who made the damn speed, obviously, but it was like he was reading a script. It wasn't the usual way to go guys or you guys are doing great.. you know, something uplifting. No, it was "And if we fuck this up we could lose 'x' client and they are one of the biggest ones we have so you can draw your own conclusions from that."

Wow. Thanks for the pep talk.

Lets scare people into doing a better job. That always works so well.

I'm not worried about my job security. But still, they had to go that route with it? Really? *shakes head*

Aside from that bullshit meeting this morning I don't have anything else really on my mind. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment