January 23, 2012

Drop

It's been a long time since I've experienced sub drop. I normally get that endorphin rush and slowly come down from that.

But last night Master made a point of using me. He tortured me a bit but I greatly enjoyed it. My nipples are extremely sensitive, more so since I've gotten them both pierced.

He sucked on them, danced His tongue across them, pinched them, basically anything you can think of involving His mouth, it happened. One thing that He loves to do every now and then is to open His mouth and take as much of my breast into it and bite down. He has a big mouth. My tits are a good size but they aren't huge. So needless to say He gets more than a mouthful. He did it to both of them. While He did this I snaked my arm underneath Him and played with His balls in such a way that my wrist was rubbing against the underside of His cock. He seemed to really enjoy that.

The sex wasn't extremely rough but it was rough enough to make me sore. He was whispering in my ear about how He wanted me to be swollen by the time He was done.

Mission accomplished.

After He had filled me with His cum I laid there on my stomach (which is how I was when He came) and He laid next to me on His side, facing me. I was fine until out of no where I felt sub drop hitting me hard.

I started sniffling as I tend to cry when I hit sub drop like that and sure as hell, it was coming. Master asked if I was okay and I told Him that it all hit me at once. To comfort me He leaned over me, holding me tight to Him while resting His head on my back. It helped a lot. I only cried for about five minutes and calmed down rather nicely.

He allowed me to stay up a bit before having me go drift off to sleep.

One thing about sub drop, for me, is that I miss Master a lot the next day. I mean, I miss Him when we're not together, but it was rather intense today.

I think Master felt it too because when I got home I've gotten a lot of hugs and kisses. When He told me to go do my blog post I walked past Him and He held out His arms. I thought He just wanted a hug but instead He turned me around and had me sit on His lap while cuddling in and nuzzling His neck. It was really nice. I still feel a bit of sub drop but it's mainly just wanting lots of cuddling and affection, which is plentiful tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Had to giggle at the mention of Coyote taking as much boob into his mouth as he could. My friend's husband did that and got more than he could handle. (She's rather busty.) he ended up creating suction and got stuck on her tit and couldn't breath. She had to stick a finger between his mouth and her boob to free him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexi, thankfully Master has never had that problem. That sounds painful as hell.

    Vixen, me too. :-(

    ReplyDelete