January 4, 2012

Collar & Ink

I know that's kind of an odd mix to be posting about, but it's better than doing two posts in one night.

Today was my first day without my collar. I was okay last night after He took it off and I calmed down after it was taken off. I was okay because I was with Him. I was near Him and I was fine. But today? Today sucked. My neck feels naked. Whenever I touch my neck it's like sudden shock of, "Where the hell is my collar?!" It's not like I could lose it somehow. It's not like it would have ever fallen off. It was screwed on for fucks sake. But then I would remember and I would feel really odd. Like I would feel a bit shaky, almost like a mini panic attack. I told Master about that and He reminded me a few times that I was still His slave. My station has not changed. I'm still His through and through. That made me feel a lot better.

When I got home I had to put lotion on my neck where the breakout from the nickel allergy is. Again it feels really fucked up touching my bare neck. I've worn that collar for 6 years. This is going to take a long time to get used to.

Master made me smile by saying, "Just look at this way, I have better access to your neck." *smirks* I love it when He chokes me and bites my neck. So I'm okay. It's just going to take me a long time to get used to this and to not get out of sorts when I touch my neck.

Okay, now onto the second part of the title.

My brother is coming up on Friday to spend the night and hang out. He has been wanting a tattoo since he was 18. Next week he'll be 27. He finally has the money to get a tattoo. He e-mailed me the flash that he wanted. I tried calling the tattoo parlor Master and I went to 2 years ago. Of course I couldn't get them to answer the phone. Maybe it's just my experience but it's not easy getting a tattoo parlor to pick up the phone. Plus I was calling pretty early in the afternoon.

I was afraid of my brother coming up and us not being able to get his ink done due to not having an appointment. So tonight, shortly after I got home, I ran out to the tattoo parlor. I had three questions for them.

  1. Can I get an appointment for this Friday? - Yes. The appointment is at 6:30pm this Friday. 
  2. Can I e-mail the artist the flash my brother wants and get a quote on it? - Yes. I got the e-mail address, e-mailed the flash to the artist and am now waiting on a reply.
  3. How much would be the tattoo I want? - Affordable. This paycheck that is coming on Friday is significantly bigger than I was anticipating. As a result, the tattoo I'm getting (between $80 to $100) is extremely affordable.
So my brother and I are both getting ink this Friday! I'm so excited! My brother only knows that I made him an appointment. He doesn't know I'm getting inked too. I think he'll be happy about it. That way he's not doing it alone, especially on his first tattoo. I think it'll help. 

I'm excited! I'm getting tattoo number 12 in less than two days! *happy dance*

I didn't tell my brother I'm getting inked too because I want to surprise him about it. Not that my getting ink really affects him, but I want him to be surprised that brother and sister will be getting inked at the same time. A really weird bonding experience if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment