January 3, 2012

Master Is On Lock Down

Well, remember my post about how I'm sick and got Master sick? Well, I'm just now at the last stages of it. I just have to blow my nose every now and again. But my Master? Well, the poor guy is still hacking His brains out and sore because of it. So tonight, once I got home from work I ran out and got Him Mucinex. My mother swears by it. So I figured it may work for my sick Husband. Once I got back from Walgreens He immediately took a pill. Of course He's still coughing really hard and what not but it's been in His system for less than two hours, so I'm not really surprised by it. The past few nights He's barely gotten any sleep due to waking up because He's coughing.

Well, since His immune system isn't the greatest and His cold hasn't eased up I told Master that until He feels better I'll take the dog out at night. Hell, if it wasn't for me being at work I'd be taking the dog out in the afternoon as well.

Once I told Him this He jokingly said that I have Him on house arrest.

Damn straight I do! In fact I teased Him that I would get Him a house arrest anklet for Him.

I am so afraid of Him becoming more sick than He already is. Three years ago He had walking pneumonia and let me tell you, I was scared. I mean normally pneumonia is pretty damn bad, but with His immune system it is down right scary.

So, the reason I am going to be taking the dog every night until He's better is because it's so damn cold lately and I don't want Him out in that shit while He's trying to recover.

I know it couldn't be helped but I feel bad for getting Him sick. Normally my immune system beats pretty much anything. I haven't had anything worse than a head cold in many years. *knocks on wood* So this time when I got sick it kicked my ass. It's like whenever I do actually get sick it puts me on my tail pretty damn quickly.

And because of my getting sick Master caught it and is having a hard time kicking it. I know it probably doesn't make a lot of sense that I feel bad about it, but I do.

After He took the pill and I was sitting on the couch I reached out for His hand when He was walking past and I kissed His hand. He smiled and sat next to me and let me rest my head on His shoulder. I apologized for getting Him sick. 

Hopefully this new medication will help Him get it out of His system. He wants to be better by Friday because that's when my brother is coming up to visit.

So now I throw the slave thing out the window as far as His health goes and I become the over bearing nurse that will drive Him nuts until He is 100% better.

I'm sure He's very excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment