January 8, 2012

Errands

I know it's not an interesting subject matter. But today, aside from my shoulders and lower back really bothering me, I don't have anything else really to post about. I already gushed about my new ink. I'm still grooving on that, of course. But as I said, I really wrote and incredibly long post about it.

This upcoming Tuesday and Wednesday we have to dress "business casual" for work. (Normally our dress code allows jeans and sneakers.) That isn't really a problem except for the fact that all the shoes I have for "business casual" attire are too high to wear. Too high as in they will rub against my anklet tattoo. So I thought I would try and find a pair of shoes that I liked, wouldn't break the bank and wouldn't rub up against my tattoo.

Master said He was feeling a bit better so we headed out to the mall. I had already checked a few other local stores yesterday when I went bumming around with my brother and hadn't found anything.

We get to the mall and I check two other stores in there and nothing. Nothing at all. The only pair I even kind of liked were to expensive to me for what I needed them for. They were damn near $50. I'm not going to spend $50 on a pair of shoes I am only kind of iffy on. Fuck that noise.

So I guess I'll have to figure it out while making due with one of the pairs of shoes I already have.

We had some other errands to run but after the mall Master felt worn out. He still hasn't kicked this cold all the way yet. But at least it hasn't turned into something else. So I dropped Master off at home and did the rest of the errands myself. They could have waited, but I just wanted to get them done. So first I stopped at the game store and put down some more money on a game Master has pre-ordered that comes out in March. I only stopped there because it was on my way to another store and it crossed my mind as I was passing.

So then I went to the pet store. I had to pick up rabbit litter, dog treats and a new harness for our dog. When we first got him we had bought a medium. Now that he's almost three the damn thing comes unbuckled when he moves certain ways. He has obviously out grown it. We prefer using a harness so I bought a large in the same style and pattern. This probably sounds stupid but his leash, collar and harness all match. So I wanted to make sure the new one did too. Thankfully the same pattern was available. I know that sounds incredibly yuppie of me, but they are skull and cross bones, so I think it looks bad ass. I made a couple of other stops and finally came home. Master and I ate dinner and have been relaxing every since.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is Monday. The weekend was so busy that it just flew by. It was a great weekend though, so I can't really complain. However, this upcoming weekend is going to be one of laziness for the most part. Why? Because I want it to be.

2 comments: