January 16, 2012

Fuck Buddies

I know I've posted about this before, about Master and I starting off our relationship as fuck buddies. Shortly after that casual sex friendship started it seemed to speed everything up. Not in a bad way but it felt like it was a blink of an eye before we decided we wanted to be a couple. I know it wasn't literally a blink of an eye (that's impossible) but it didn't seem to take long at all. Sometimes I wonder if that actually helped our relationship/marriage; meaning the whole fuck buddy thing. We started off as just two people hanging out, joking around, not worrying about what the other thought of us because hey, it's just casual sex, who cares right? And that odd friendship has carried over into our relationship.

Even though we are in this dynamic of ours, we can still sit around in the living room, making fun of each other, joking around and just being weird/goofy as hell.

As a result a lot of people who have been over when we're in those goofy moods think we're a really weird couple. As if, no one else can joke with their significant other in the same way.

I know in my past relationships I couldn't, but I just figured that was because they had no sense of humor or at least not the same sense of humor I have. Master has stated the same about His past relationships as well.

But I know there are others liked us. My father and his last girlfriend were like that. Their downfall was basically that my dad got fed up with dealing with real world problems, as in her children. They were both full grown and yes one was a huge pain in the ass and was constantly getting in trouble but man would they get in some nasty fights over it.

That was the only other relationship, besides ours, that I have seen with my own eyes that can joke like we do. However I have read it on other blogs and it's a wonderful thing to see! Who says you can't love each other and rip on each other at the same time? It's fun damnit! Well, as long as it doesn't go too far of course, but that's common sense.

So maybe before you jump into a relationship you need to fuck the person a few times first. *winks*

1 comment:

  1. Oh hell, a friend of ours says our sweet nothings sound like verbal abuse.

    ReplyDelete